“I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.” (Psalm 31:1)
3 Gifts Full
217. The skies, filled with clouds that looked like this.
218. My heart, as my sons walk together, holding hands.
219. My mind, filled with all I couldn’t get done today.
3 Gifts Smelled
220. Pizza with italian seasoning.
221. My husband’s cologne.
222. Homegrown black pepper, a gift from my mother-in-law.
A Gift Unexpected, Unwanted, Unlikely
223. Husband working from home – an unexpected blessing.
224. A long wait for the school bus – definitely didn’t want that!
225. Unlikely, I’ll be getting any work done, after an extended power outage.
3 Gifts in His Word
3 Gifts Moving
229. Our car.
230. The grocery cart.
231. Pencils, as our sons completed their homework.
3 Gifts in your Dad
232. Enjoying double scoop, choco-vanilla ice cream together on hot summer afternoons.
233. Teaching me to play “Are you sleeping?” on the piano.
234. Our trips to the library.
3 Gifts from your Heavenly Father
Are you in the habit of counting your blessings? I mean, literally counting them 1, 2, 3… Would you consider joining me on this journey? Would you dare to live fully, right where you are?